Common issues can prevent you from logging in to the EASy system:
- Your user account will not be activated until your application has been accepted by your association's Endorsement Coordinator. Once accepted, you will receive an email with your login credentials from the EASy server.
- Please note! EASy requires your browser to accept cookies from this server in order to ensure secure connections while accessing your personal data. If you are having issues logging in, please verify that your browser is accepting cookies from this server.
- Make sure that you are logging in to the correct “instance” of EASy- meaning that the drop-down tab at the top of the page is set to the state/country in which you are getting endorsed (where you reside).
- Remember that your login is your full email address- (the one that your registered with). You can reset your password on the home page if you don’t remember it.
- Reach out to your Endorsement Coordinator if you continue to have difficulties logging in.